Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Who is Ashley Leggat, and where has she been all my life?

AOL.com's homepage news alerts just put me on to something special. Buried within a list breakdown of "Disney's stars" was a piece of eye tastiness that I'd never even knew existed. Because, well, I'm not 14 years old and never watch the Disney Channel. Miley Cyrus annoys the fuck out of me, and the fact that The Jonas Brothers are from Wyckoff, New Jersey, a town where my extended family owns and operates a cigar store, is a bit too close for comfort.

And I have no plans to start watching now, despite my newfound smitten-nature over one Ashley Leggat. I have no clue who she is, really, other than that she stars on some show called Life With Derek (good looks, IMDB!). She's of very-legal age, though, 23, and will hopefully transition into more adult territories sooner than later. 'Cause, as long as she's on the network run by Sir M. Mouse, I'll never shake this creepy-older-man stigma I'm suffering.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: