Wednesday, January 21, 2009

The Many Plot-Holes of Lost

In honor of tonight's long-anticipated, sure-to-rock-the-shit fifth season premiere of Lost.... Don't even bother calling or emailing me any time between 8pm-10pm.

If you're a Lost die-hard such as myself, then this all-too-true, well-researched list over at Topless Robot will register as heavily as college kids at a semester's beginning.

"10 Clues the Writers of Lost are Making It Up as They Go Along"

And extra props for ranking that cot damn four-toed statue so high, Topless Robot. I'll surely finish my Lost run without having ever seen it again. I've accepted the defeat.

Behold the image, yet again, that has frustrated me more than any other:
Photobucket

UPDATE: Just came across this over at Entertainment Weekly's site, reporter/Lost expert Jeff "Doc" Jensen's "10 Key Things to Know for Season 5 on a nice refresher for tonight.

No comments: