Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Please, don't fuck this up.....

Photobucket
Picture spotted over at: DListed , it was too good to pass up

Finally, what seemed like a decade's worth of "Obama will do this, Obama will be that" comes to an end today. And the actual show-and-prove time kicks in. Everything we've hoped for and put stock into is meaningless now; it's all on him. No pressure or anything, but this country can't handle another "epic fail," as the online hipster kiddies are saying these days.

I'm ready. Going to continue living my life the ways I see fit and vital, just as I was while that jerkoff from Texas was in office for the last dreadul eight calendars. I think Obama will do just fine, as long as people realize that the Obama-delivered changes you're dreaming about won't happen any time soon. That we gotta give the man some time to put in the necessary work. As hard as it sounds, patience is our key to "salvation," if I'll use an overly-dramatic word that others aren't even blinking an eye to say about President Barack.

The real campaign beings now. Americans, start your speculative engines.

No comments: