Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Instant Quotable

Preach on, my Swedish brother.....preach on.

Tomas Alfredson, director of Let The Right One In, the great vampire flick that's being remade by America against Alfredson's good will, a sad truth that I complained like a pissed-off bratty pre-teen girl about here not too long ago:

”Remakes should be made of movies that aren't very good, that gives you the chance to fix whatever has gone wrong," he correctly pointed out to the site, Moviezine. "I'm very proud of my movie and think it's great, but the Americans might be of an other opinion. The saddest thing for me would be to see that beautiful story made into something mainstream."
--news item found at Dread Central

Speaks for itself, that quote. Needless to say, I concur.

Photobucket

**Speaking of Let The Right One In, I scored seats for myself and one lucky guest to see it for free on Monday, October 13, at 9pm here in Manhattan.....any one out there want to join me?

Who's coming with me?

Don't all jump up at once, now.

Damn, are those crickets that I hear? What the fuck.....a tumbleweed just blew by me, in my office. Strange.

No comments: