Monday, September 29, 2008

Shorter. Leaner. Just As Shitty.

This is pretty fucking amazing.....I don't know how these nerdy guys (or gals) do it, but some genius person with tons of useless time extracted all of the semi-shitty scenes from the abomination known as Batman & Robin and condensed the entire flick down to 9 minutes and 51 seconds of pure excrement.

I knew the movie sucked, but after watching this, I can finally comprehend just how truly terrible it was. And still is. I mean, George Clooney has even dissed it publicly to the press, though he seems like a pretty funny, or at least snarky, dude, so that may not be saying much. I wonder how the Governator feels about it nowadays, he must realize that he'll go down in history as having been responsible for one of the, if not THE, worst superhero film performances ever.

You'd think watching a clip of end-to-end cinematic puke would be painful, but on the contrary. It's quite a hoot:


No comments: