Monday, September 29, 2008

Trailer Parkin' -- Seven Pounds

Not much needed to be said here.....

Will Smith, one of my favorite actors, back in his dramatic zone, which always equals superb thesp-work.

Rosario Dawson, the self-admitted-nerd, comic book and horror-loving, dimepiece of an actress who rests comfortably in the top three of my "actresses I'd love to not only get down with, but also wife up" list.

Directed by the same dude with whom the Fresh Prince made the great The Pursuit of Happyness with....

Can't say that this trailer gives me any real clue what this flick is about exactly, but honestly, that's my kinda trailer. I'd much rather finish a preview intrigued and confused than having felt like I've seen the entire movie, condensed, which too many trailers do these days.

Here's the trailer for their latest, Seven Pounds, out in December.

Trailer, speak for yourself:

No comments: