Sunday, September 28, 2008

Meet my new friend Tim

Just finished watching this new show on HBO, The Life and Times of Tim. When was this show even announced? Seriously, I'd never heard of it until about 10:45pm tonight, and it premiered at 11pm, and I pride myself on being pretty on-point in terms of new entertainment.

But whatever. Glad I did catch it, because it's funny as shit. Sort of like an edgier animated Seinfeld, where nothing much happens, just everyday routine events given a droll and clever injection of funny.

I'm not in the mood to write about why exactly I'm loving this shit, so just watch a few examples. If you don't laugh, then you're clearly in a different humor zone than yours truly. I was literally LOLing the entire episode, to the point where my roommate questioned why I was busting such a gut.

These are random preview clips found on Youtube....with my luck, this show will be on for like three weeks and get cancelled prematurely.

Tim and the emergency exit row:


Tim and the homeless dude:


Tim and Gay Gary:


Tim and his boss:


Tim visits the doctor:

No comments: