Monday, September 29, 2008

Death to those The Hills chicks....or chick

Courtesy of the badass horror website Bloody-Disgusting.com, comes these promising pics from a preliminary mockup prosthetics test for 2009's in-production horror remake, Sorority Row, which is a pointless rehashing of 1983's The House on Sorority Row, a standard "hot chicks staled and stabbed" slasher that I can't say I've ever seen. Maybe I'll toss it into the 'Flix queue. Or maybe not. We shall see.

But, my reason posting these rather-morbid pics is actually a celebratory one....these are [SPOILER ALERT, FOR ANYBODY WHO ACTUALLY CARES ABOUT WHAT WILL HAPPEN IN SORORITY ROW] mockups for a doomed character played by "actress" Audrina Patridge, best known as one of the vapid chicks from MTV's The Hills. Now, if you've ever had an entertainment-based chat with me that's last more than 10 or so minutes, odds are that you know how passionately I hate The Hills and all it stands for. So naturally, anything related to the demise of those involved is welcome here. Such as, what Audrina Patridge would look like half her pretty face went the way of skeleton, as a result (I'm sure) of a particularly gruesome chain of events.

Hey, it's a bit twisted, I know. But when you hate something as much as I hate The Hills, your mind can go off the deep end at times. This is all fantasy, though, of course. I'm not saying I actually want Ms. Patridge to die or anything. Just that, cinema allows for celebs you despise to be offed from time to time, and that's pretty therapeutic, I'd say.

We all go a little made sometimes.....right, Norman??

Check out Audrina's worst day ever, in foreshadowing form, here (again, courtesy of Bloody-Disgusting):

Photobucket

Photobucket

Now that's a side-eye if I've ever seen one.

No comments: