Monday, December 8, 2008

"A possible 'Full House, the new years,'" you say?...."Thank heavens for DVR," I respond!

Not saying this would be even remotely good, or justifiable in any even-minor sense. Just saying, I'll tune in with the utmost quickness, and pretend like I don't, a la when the show was originally on air and I was developing the viewing of it into my all-time most guilty of guilty pleasures. Which it still is, mind you. Good looks, Family Channel!

EW blog: "'Full House' remake? You got it (maybe), dude!"

That play off of headline-words must've been too easy to resist. Can't blame 'em.

Yes, Full House is that televisial crack. True, indeed. And, after years of ridicule from my parents, brother, and friends-who-know-my-dark-secret, I'm no longer ashamed. I'm wearing my Tanner Family Fan pride, loud and clear. Now, I'm going to go and get me some outs-cream and a Mr. Woodchuck hand puppet. Pardon me.

Photobucket

"Whatever happened to, predictability? The milkman, the paperboy, even TV......." -- Sing it with me, now. Don't act like you don't know the words, muthafuckas.

No comments: