Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Once again, J. Lo is the stuff of fantasies.....welcome back.

There was a time, many moons back, when Jennifer Lopez was untouchable, a freak of nature so sexy and stop-dead-in-my-tracks steamy that the mere thought of her could fill my grill with cheese-grin(s). During the period when she had just started her music career, and was dropping those hot-ass videos where she was none too bashful about her curvy goodness. I can't recall any of the song names at the moment because, frankly, I never liked the tunes themselves. Pure "on Mute" viewing. Seems like eons past now, though; I can't even recall the last time I saw her and felt a deja vu tingle.

'Til today, courtesy of the Curious Case of Benjamin Button premiere, no skeleton-man Marc Anthony on her arm, and a fits-just-right dress that accentuates her best talents. She's back, baby:

Photobucket

Chick should just put out a seductive calendar, honestly. Kiss the movies and music goodbye. Sort of like Cassie---acknowledge the fact that your bod is your saving grace, and take advantage. I mean, right?

No comments: