Thursday, December 11, 2008

Now here's a movie poster!

I'm still on the fence as to whether I'm really excited or pessimistic about this one, The Unborn. That trailer surprisingly impressed me, but then I realize that its being dumped into the January release sess-pool and it does have mucho potential to be like every other PG-13 American-made piece-of-shit horror flick out there. But then again, the great Gary Oldman is in it, and even when he's slumming I'd think he could elevate a picture. Plus, the director/writer, David S. Goyer, co-wrote The Dark Knight, and that's one head-crusher of a script that will never cease to amaze me.

And then there's its lead, the divine Odette Yustman, a newcomer I've been feenin' for since Cloverfield (I actually met her at a Cloverfield press junket, too, and she was even prettier in person, and extremely friendly to boot....I was in love). She's like some Weird Science experiment that combined the best attributes of Megan Fox, Jessica Alba, and Jennifer Connelly.

And now there's this new international poster, which, um, yeah. I'm a fan of. Guess why:

Photobucket
Damn wack-ass Blogspot server and its lean bordering limitations!

She's quite the problem.

**UPDATE: Thank the lucky stars for Film Drunk and its wonderful thumbnail prowess. Here's the full-on, Blogspot-cockblocking-free goods, only smaller (me beggar, no chooser):
Photobucket

No comments: