Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Here's some more mid-week sexy.....

.....just to keep this blog's balance in check. It's only right.

Scarlett Johansson, walking the red carpet at the premiere of this new date-movie-to-the-max He's Just Not That Into You, which I laughably want to see, for inexplicable reasons. A perfect date movie.....that's my hook! Doesn't seem as tool-like if I buy two tickets, rather than one.

Photobucket

I may pledge allegiance to the likes of Olivia Thirlby and others routinely, but don't get it misconstrued: Scar Jo (as the pop culture hipsters refer to her) has Hollywood in her va-va-voom vice-grip. Yet another reason why Ryan Reynolds makes jealous ones envy (tell me he doesn't, dudes?). I sweat Megan Fox like the rest of them (though not as hardcore as most), but the truth is, Johansson has her bodied. There's a visual for you.

Tons more alternate shots of this untouchable looker once you click this: The Superficial

No comments: