Tuesday, February 3, 2009

As they say, "For the laughs"

Just visited my own blog (the Internet's equivalent of instant-messaging yourself when you're bored) to watch that Offspring trailer again, and I realized something: tonally, Barone's World could use some laughs lately. As far as the topics covered. I mean, damn---flesh-eating, feral kiddies; the smuggling of illegal immigrants in hopes of overcoming poverty; a new basement-dirty hip-hop song; and other less-than-peppy subject matter.

How about some chuckles, then? And when it comes to busting guts, one Stewart Gilligan Griffin is always clutch. So now, a random assortment of the kid's greatest hits:





Let's take it away from simply-Stewie to Peter-rific, now:

"Surfin' Bird"....a song that has long left me giggling, ever since I first heard Pee-Wee Herman sing it in Frankie and Annette's slept-on '80s cheese Back to the Beach.

No comments: