Tuesday, November 11, 2008

"She's the cheese to my macaroni...."

Look at precious, spunky Juno MacGuff, all grown up (a year later; not exactly "all grown up," but based off these pics you'd never tell the difference).

Confession: I have a thing for Ellen Page....an innocent attraction first triggered in the harshest of circumstances---Page, with short bob-y hair, staging a castration on a pedophile in the claustrophobic Hard Candy. Really liked the movie; couldn't avoid sizing up the vengeful nymph on screen. As in, "Yeah, I would."

The world caught on thanks to Juno (I watched that one again this past weekend...still enjoyable, but I'm starting to lean toward the "Juno = overhyped to tears" faction. Doesn't hold up that well). And with the breakthrough this year of Mila Kunis, I'd pretty much forgotten about Ms. Ellen Page in '08.

But now she has to go and hit a recent red carpet looking cuter than ever. Sending me back into my petite/younger/waif-ish/spitfire one woman jones. Urging me to watch Hard Candy tonight. Wincing at the thought of being de-balled. *Shrieks*

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: