Monday, November 10, 2008

Lady Gaga....gimme, gimme more

That "Just Dance" song and video hooked me, but I tried resisting. Way too glam/chic for my taste. Then, her new "Poker Face" video hit, and despite sounding damn-near the same as "Just Dance," the fascination overloaded. Guilty pleasure tunes, all the way. Listen in my headphones, not out loud in public, all day.

But more than her music, Lady Gaga herself has me. Somewhat sprung.

Now, I'm smitten. An inexplicable crush, I have.

Photobucket

I dare anybody to watch her videos and not feel that strange tingle. Bizarre and out-there enough to have my interests standing at full-mast.

So not my typical "type." Odd. I can't call it.

Photobucket

Here, pre-blonde glow. Looking either drunk or high. But check the frame out. Can you blame me, really?:

Photobucket

No comments: