Sunday, November 9, 2008

M.B. vs. Liquid Hell....Post-Fight Analysis

I came, I drank, and I conquered.

Emerged victorious last night, downing three large shots of my nemesis, Root Beer Flavored Vodka, and proceeded to have a great night, which I completely remember today. No blackout. No projectile vomiting in some random hotel's hallway. No passing out on my living room's couch while my roommate glances at me in shame for four consecutive hours as he watches the tube.

Just me, a great Manhattan nightclub (Ultra), further drinks a-flowin', hooking up on the dancefloor, and meeting, and getting the digits of, a cute, easy-to-talk-to girl named Bobbi Jo on the way home (yes, there's actually women named Bobbi Jo in Northern New Jersey...who knew, right?).

Great night, and even greater victory. Word has it, Root Beer Flavored Vodka's one-win, fluke spirit subsequently retired after being discarded of into our recycling can.

Sucks for you, Three Olives.

No comments: