Monday, November 10, 2008

Hack/Slash......let the T&A/carnage begin

ShockTillYouDrop reports that the second can-use-as-a-dumbbell thick volume of this violently-loved horror comic series will release in January, so I felt compelled to purchase Volume 1, finally.

Photobucket

Just bought. Took me long enough.

There's been talks of a movie in development for some time (starring Megan Fox, I'd hope), and the basic premise alone [teenage girl survives a slasher-movie-like, multiple-girl slaughter, then joins forces with a giant named Vlad to hunt down and dispatch of the genre's most notorious killers, such as Jason Voorhees, Chucky, Michael Myers, etc, all in her search for The Lunch Lady] rules.

A tongue-in-cheek yet still honest-to-goodness gory and ferocious horror comic about slashers, for lovers of slasher cinema? Score. Omnibus is crazy big, though. Hopefully I'll finish the whole shebang come January, before the second edition hits. If it's as sick as others have exclaimed time and time again, shouldn't be a problem.

If I were an animation creation, Cassie Hack would be mine, wife status. I can tell already....first Lady Gaga, and now Hack---feels like my "type" is transforming, something peculiar.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Smokin' hot.

No comments: