Monday, November 24, 2008

Click-On Now; The New Essentials Playlist, 11/24/08

To conserve energy and the usual onslaught of quick posts, I'll be doing this from time to time. Lassoing in some of the more-notable ish of the day. Here goes, round one:

Empire's "100 Greatest Movie Characters"
Heath Ledger's Joker at number three? Already? Really? Tyler Durden at number one, though, never would've claimed so myself, but can't say I'm mad.

Will Smith clarifies that Oldboy remake nightmare....it's based on the original manga, not movie **slight sigh of relief**
Though, I still can't see this being that great. I'm happy its not a direct Oldboy-movie-remake, but still. Cynical, sure, but manga seems to be rather violent/bleak in its own right (I've never read it), and Big Willie Style is about as far from that as humanly possible. Seven Pounds seems a bit serious, granted, but not Oldboy serious. Let's just be honest here.


Adventureland trailer, looks promising
Superbad director's next, co-stars the great Kristen Wiig and also-pretty-cool Ryan Reynolds. Oh, and the awesome Bill Hader, and Twilight's Kristen Stewart, who I have a no-longer-hush crush on.....I didn't feel like posting another movie trailer today, so this'll have to do, pig. This'll have to do.

Film Drunk ....no particular story, it's just a damn funny movie news site
Simple as that.

----
Youtube streaming links, rather than clutter this page with clip-blocks....making people work, I know. (Sh)It happens.

The Dream "Rockin' That Thang"

The Dream "Right Side of Your Brain"

The Dream is modern-day R&B tops, next to Ne-Yo. True story.

Ludacris "M.V.P."

Lady Gaga "Poker Face"
Yes, I do. Deal with it.

Evidence with Elzhi, Aloe Blacc "To Be Determined"

Apathy and Celph Titled "(This Shit Goes) On"

Kid Cudi "Day and Nite"

Jean Grae "Away With Me"

No comments: