Wednesday, November 26, 2008

"I've come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass....and I'm all out of bubblegum."

Must say, I can't disagree much with these "8 Reasons Why They Live is Cinema's Greatest Achievement"....clearly an exaggeration, but the movie does fuckin' rule. It's one my dad and I equally love, and is indeed full of quotable gem after gem.

"Your face looks like it fell in cheese-dip back in 1957!" Take that, old bitch.

Check out the argument here:

Topless Robot's worthy praise toward a forgotten John Carpenter wonder....

**Note: Been listening to Keri Hilson's "Return the Favor" on repeat since posting that Pro-Hilson entry moments ago. Slight retraction, I kinda love the song, all the sudden. Yeah, I'm a Keri Hilson stan, it's sad but true, and now officially clear....

No comments: