Monday, November 24, 2008

The Children....the next must-see that I won't see for a long-ass time

Early word, courtesy of every damn horror site I frequent, is that will be the horror flick to top next year. From out in the UK.

Plot: Based on a story by Paul Andrew Williams, acclaimed director Tom Shankland's new film truly brings horror home. New Years Eve, and what should be a relaxing vacation for two families coming together to celebrate the holidays, ends up as a desperate fight for survival, as one by one the children mysteriously fall ill and turn against their parents with horrifying consequences.
[first read on Shocktilyoudrop.com]

Seems rather trite on the surface, but word is that this one is creepy and raw-dog to "holy shit" levels. Works for me.

Photobucket



I'll be watching this one closer than my drunken, dancing self typically is upon a lady with nice curves and sweet hip-shaking moves.

No comments: