Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Pointless Image Time

No substantial purpose to this, other than finding a home for some images I can't get enough of....

Photobucket
How can you not love this pic? Of that damn speaking pooch who prevented Quarantine from taking the top spot on this past weekend's box office throne. Dumb bitch. Or whatever you call a male dog that stings as much as "bitch" does.

Photobucket
I'm in love with Mila Kunis. Simple as that. Forgetting Sarah Marshall showed me the way, clinched my decision. Here she is at the recent premiere of Max Payne. Sadly, however, not even her participation nor gun-toting-while-wearing-what-looks-like-leather will have me paying to see Max Payne....what once looked promising looks like a true piece of shit now.

Photobucket
Hell. Fucking. Yes.......this flick's release date can't come soon enough, whenever the hell it may actually end up being.

Photobucket
Was coasting through the Movie Hotties section of JobBlo.com yesterday, and came across a poll trying to decide whether oft-forgotten, under-employed (in my opinion) actress Lacey Chabert [Party of Five, Mean Girls, that fucking atrocious Black Christmas remake] is hot or not. Obviously, it was a hands-down yes, she's hot. But it reminded me that she'll forever remain one of the most beautiful women, like ever. Of all time. She's about as close as an actress gets to being my "exact, to-the-letter" type.....and ladies should appreciate how I opted for a natural pic here, rather than a skin-showing one. Also shows how natural of a looker she is. Okay, enough gushing.

Thus concludes today's Pointless Image Time.

No comments: