Tuesday, October 14, 2008

The good kind of audible Statik

Whoa, whoa, whoa now.

Got my new audio crack, that new album that I'll bump endlessly for some time now, while my friends will never know it even exists. Well, until now, courtesy of this here trusty site o' mine.

Statik Selektah - Stick 2 The Script

He's a DJ/producer from Beantown, white dude such as myself. Has a great ear for this rap shit, makes beats that I'd make if I'd had ever purchased the studio equipment I flirted with doing years back. True story, I really did once, but lack of finances prevented.

This is his second record; the first was also tough, but this new one is mucho tougher. Compilation, featuring dudes like Redman, Jadakiss, M.O.P., Talib Kweli, Little Brother, Royce Da 5'9, etc.

Check some tracks....if you're like me, these will sound divine to the lobeage:

"All 2gether Now," with Young Chris, Freeway, Peedi Crack (State Property)


"On The Marquee," with Little Brother, Joe Scudda, Chaundon


"For The City," with M.O.P., Jadakiss


That goodness. Told ya.

No comments: