Friday, September 26, 2008

Triumph the Insult Comic Dog = my dog for life

Been on my multimedia kick here the last couple of days, I know. The brainstorming and opinions will return shortly, but I figure, these videos I'm posting and etc still give a good indication into my brain a bit. This is the exact kind of shit I love and watch regularly.......

........such as one of my all-time fave things ever, Triumph the Insult Comic Dog (on Conan O'Brien's great late night program). So here's a few choice clips from recent Triumph adventures.

Photobucket

Triumph messing with David Blaine during his recent dumbass "illusion," from a fan-video:



Triumph at the nerd heaven, Comic Con, a couple months ago (this one is pretty much genius from top to bottom):



Triumph at the Republican National Convention:



and finally, the last one, Triumph meets Access Hollywood (another personal favorite):



Photobucket

Robert Smigel, you brilliant man, you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The actual segment with Blaine was on last night, and is up now at youtube and nbc.com.