Thursday, September 25, 2008

Preach on, Sexy Monster. Preach on.

Spotted over at The Superficial:

While doing press for her new movie Battle in Seattle, Charlize Theron told Josh Horowitz of MTV.com that she can't figure out why the hell people watch The Hills:

Theron: [Long pause, laughs.] So I watched a couple episodes. I was doing a world tour at the time, so I watched them in a couple languages. I realized that this f---ing show is huge. Now I'm going to ask you a question: Why?
MTV: Why what?
Theron: Why is it so big? It's about nothing! This is a free country. Freedom of speech! You can tell me right now to my face that "Reindeer Games" was a piece of sh--. That's totally fine. But "The Hills" is about nothing. I think the girls are beautiful and when they cry their mascara runs and that's real, but I don't get it!


So let me get this straight.....Charlize Theron is drop-dead-gorgeous, one damn amazing actress, and is totally confused as to why people actually watch and obsess over a pointless piece of drivel called The Hills????

I may just have a new "number one spot" holder atop my Celeb Chicks list. I mean, we clearly share the same amount of common sense and intelligence, right? The above quotes point to "yes" on the matter.

Photobucket

No comments: