Monday, September 22, 2008

Quarantine Watch: TV Exposure!

Haven't done a Quarantine Watch update in a scolding-hot minute, I just realized, and I never like leaving a hopefully-good movie out in the cold. Time to warm up the buzz-build-a-meter once again.

Not much in the way of news or trivia or actual coverage to report on, unfortunately. Just that, I've seen commercials for it on the boob-tube finally, and TV time is never bad.

So, yeah, that's it, really. Quarantine finally has paid advertisements on television. It's about time. This thing opens in like three weeks, so hopefully the word-of-mouth escalates readily.

Imagine if this movies comes out and sucks big-time. I'll put $$$ on it that I'll have at least seven or eight people calling me that opening weekend to heckle me and blame me for their wasted $11 if so....so here's to the movie kicking some unsuspecting-moviegoer tucus. That's "ass," for all of y'all without G-rated mothers and/or grandmothers, by the way.

And just to refresh memories....this is an Americanized version of a Spanish flick from last year called [Rec], that rocks the shit hardcore. To be more frank, [Rec] rocks harder than a magickist! Suck a cheetah's dick with Heinz tomato ketchup!!!

Word to Wesley Willis (if you don't know, now you know......oh yeah, cut that mullet, jerk!)

Here's the red band trailer, for further mind-refreshin':



Viva la Quarantine!

No comments: