Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Finally!!! ***Tries to repress his cheese-grin smile a bit***

Call me a Tarantino-sweater if you must, and come at me all you wish with that "This isn't 1994, loser, so stop turning all giddy every time Quentin Tarantino puts out a new movie," Tarantino-naysayers. I could give a shit less. Inglourious Basterds' script kicks your ass, and this first official trailer (no longer riddled by Entertainment Tonight's lameness) has me giddier than Lower East Side transgender-types at a Lady GaGa concert.

Can't hardly wait. Counting the days. Utterly ecstatic. Etc. Etc. Etc.

Just watch it, and love it, as I do (August 21 needs to magically reinvent itself as February 21 somehow.....fuck):



Call me crazy, but I'm really digging Brad Pitt's bizarre Foghorn Leghorn accent here, btw. Also, I initially hated the idea of casting Eli Roth (dude behind Cabin Fever and the Hostel films) as Donowitz, aka "The Bear Jew," but he's looking f'n badass now. Watching Roth use that Nazi's skull for batting practice is a thing of savage beauty, my friends.

---

Bonus Trailer Fun: Here's the full-length trailer for Angels & Demons, too. The next Tom Hanks/Ron Howard/Da Vinci Code-story-continuing flick that's already ten times better than that film based off this preview alone. So far, I'm loving the creepy, Satanic, religious-conspiracy-gone-sacrificial-corpse-heavy feel. Angels & Demons is a Summer 2009 flick that I was totally expecting to not give a what about, but that's now shifting gears:



"Illuminati want my mind, soul, and my body....."

No comments: