Friday, December 5, 2008

Nazi zombies?? You already know where I stand....

.....and that's in uproarious support! Okay, so this does has a nice "garbage can" aroma to it, but how could you not be excited by Nazi zombies charging through snow toward a cabin of dimwitted doofs and some hot chicks? Well, I guess you could "not" by not being named Matt Barone and not having a soft spot for such a brand of schlock.

But, this one does have the Sundance Film Festival's seal of approval, so that means something, eh? No? Fuck off, then. I'm looking forward to it, anyway. Wanna fight about it?

Spotted over at Ain't It Cool News:

Norway's Dead Snow


***And just so there is nil confusion as to whether I'm really that effed up in the head to love all this bleak cinema and storytelling, here's the answer: negativo. To prove it, I'm posting a clip I saw at DListed earlier that warms my heart just thinking about it. It's a tear-starter for those who can't control their faucets, and visual proof of why dogs are the dominant domesticated animal. Case closed, sealed, and neutered. Now, how can you not love this?
--One pooch is hit by a car on a highway, but is then saved by a five-star-worthy dog that drags the injured canine off the highway. The stuff of Disney films, I tell ya:

No comments: