Friday, December 5, 2008

Friday the 13th remake, full trailer....doesn't disappoint, surprisingly

New, full trailer for February's Friday the 13th remake:


Death by boat??? Awesome!

Looks like some fun, despite not blowing my mind away or anything. Pretty much what I was expecting, but in the meets-expectations-nicely sense. Didn't swayed me toward my typical "another horror remake I'm mad about" stance yet, which is good. Plus, as I was reminded by Bloody Disgusting, it redoes the whole body-countdown bit from the original's trailer, which is pretty cool.

Trailer for the 1980 original......


Man, '80s horror flicks just looked and felt so much nastier, sleazier, dangerous. Didn't they? Those were the days.....and yes, I realize I was only born in 1982. It's the small details. Right, Basil Fawlty?

No comments: