Tuesday, March 3, 2009

When being a fan (or just stricken with terrible fashion tastes) goes wrong

Lot29 recently dropped this hoodie, for losers and uber-nerds to wear with "pride."

Photobucket

Seriously, if I ever see anybody I know wearing this in public, expect me to go that way. Apparently this thing is sold out online everywhere you look....there better not be any of you to blame.

Sure, I bought one of those old Scooby Doo shirts made by Iceberg off of Ebay back in college, for like $40, but did I ever actually wear it out? Hell no, Gina. Waste of money, of course. But sometimes, you gotta Doo what it Doo. In this Dark Knight case, however, I advise against such closet enhancement. Imagine if a pretty-young-or-old-thing comes over, slinks into your bedroom, and before getting it in she opens your closet doors to get a better peek at your style, and sees that mess. She'd scram with haste, and you'd be left alone with Palmela and Handgela. Sad, sad.


This horrible look first spotted at: /Film

No comments: