Wednesday, March 4, 2009

The last solely-Watchmen-focused post you'll see here, ever. Scout's honor.

Over at the KING site, a next-morning reactions piece I've written about Watchmen has gone up, so rather than repeat opinions or overwrite here, I'm just going to supply the link. Just in case anybody cares about my Watchmen feelings (in short: largely positive).

Photobucket

Per usual with my online stuff, I approached it with no real outline, or sense of "proper structure." Just freestyled, for better or worse.

I look forward to the day when I'll be able to treat such ramblings with a finer "re-read and touch-up" comb. Because the way I've been doing things totally leaves me susceptible to error. I'm aware.

Click here for my Watchmen thoughts: KING Watches the Watchmen

Photobucket

No comments: