Monday, March 16, 2009

Every guy should have a friend like Stevie.

Adding to my "Who loves me, man?" post, here's a quick tribute to the best friend a dude could ask for, "Stevie," my favorite character (aside from the man himself, Kenny Powers) on HBO's Eastbound & Down. Or, as I like to call it, "the greatest show ever created." Okay, that's a bit much. It's still the best show currently on the tube. The "only six episodes long" aspect is rather heartbreaking, unfortunately. That means only one episode remains, and who knows if we'll even get a second season. Consult your Shamrocks tomorrow in hopes that we do.

Here's "Stevie," played to pitch-perfect perfection (alliteration masturbation) by Steve Little. I knew nothing of Steve Little prior to this show, but now I'm hoping to pops up on every television program from here on out. He's dynamite as Kenny Powers' unstable, obsessive biggest fan/personal assistant, and owns every scene he's a part of.

Photobucket





If you haven't been watching Eastbound & Down, you've been fucking up, then. Rectify that, pronto.

No comments: