Thursday, February 19, 2009

Two-for-one Late Night greatness

Early yesterday, I posted a clip from Late Night with Conan O'Brien from his winding-down trip through memory lane, in honor of his final Late Night show tomorrow (*tear*). In it, I mentioned how he'd put together a compilation of the best "Satellite TV Channels" segments, and how it was divine comedy. Fortunately, NBC has uploaded it onto their site, so I must share.

Doesn't get much silly-funnier than this:



Since I'm in the mood to laugh today, here's quite possibly the best thing Late Night has ever done, which Conan replayed last night.....Triumph the Insult Comic Dog roasting the uber-nerds waiting in line for one of George Lucas' shitty Star Wars prequels, Attack of the Clones.

Easily one of the funniest things I've ever seen in my 27 years of living:

No comments: