Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Some good shooting of the shit....

A couple of interview clips from the Charlie Rose show with Brad Pitt (a top actor in my book) and David Fincher (very well could be my top working filmmaker today). For somebody like me, this is coolness, considering that neither guy gives too many sitdowns. So having both together in one room is pretty eventful.

Ah, The Curious Case of Benjamin Button. A film I'd been waiting all year for, in hopes of it smacking upside the left-cheek with amazing-ness. Instead, it just backhanded me with mostly greatness but some weakness that has prevented it from leaving a huge mark. Maybe I need to see it again before I totally chalk it up to an admirable, well-conceived, somewhat letdown.

There's like nine parts to this, all found on Youtube. I'm just posting a couple here. And note the creepy little mustache that Pitt has; its for his Inglourious Basterds character, so it's a-okay. Quit giggling at it. No, he doesn't look like your pedophile neighbor.

Part 2


Part 3

No comments: