Sunday, November 16, 2008

Trekkie in the making???

Never been a fan of Star Trek, nor a hater or attacker. Just indifferent. Partially because of the dozen or so movies I'd have to backlog and watch to catch up with the whole mythology, character development, etc.

But this trailer for J.J. Abrams' reboot is pretty f'n slick. Dare I say, I'm excited to see a Star Trek movie? I think so. Guess I'll have to toss the whole catalog onto the Netflix waiting list. Or just go the half-assed route and consult the Wikipedia records.


The still frame caught on Pause here makes it look like Karl Urban's getting plugged in the shoot, eh? That is Karl Urban, no? Sure it is.

Streaming thoughts......There's been plenty of people I'd love to bumrush with a Vulcan death grip, even recently, and I have always been grade-A at doing the Trekkie hand-sign code. Should count for something.

Photobucket

No comments: