Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Gratuitous Pupil-Pleasing, for November 18, 2008

The headline says it all. Now, without further delay.....

Photobucket

Do I agree with her fame and talent? Nope. But am I right there, in regards to her physical chops? Damn skip. And this new "paparazzi" snapshot is tough to deny.

Photobucket

The Goonies was an event, any time it played on the tube. A huge element being Kerri Green, redhead cutie who played the popular girl/apple in Josh Brolin's eye. She's back, starring in some shitty-sounding indie flick I can't even recall the name of, but somebody put together this after-and-before pic, which I scooped up from /Film ....she still looks good, which is reassuring. She's no Soleil Moon-Frye, but it'll do.



Terrible video; truly forgettable song. But it's my one-time-celeb-fixation Mya's new clip, and she's commanding a good 97% of the camera-time, in skimpy threads. That alone warrants interest. Who the fuck invited that dude on to the set, though? Absolutely uncalled for. But yeah, this is an otherwise horrible effort, best viewed on Mute, as I did, and am right now.

El fin.

No comments: