Monday, October 20, 2008

what to do, what to do

Thinking of changing the name of this here blog....never been in love with the current title, came up with it on the spot, without deliberation or discretion.

Not a terrible one, but I have a couple others I'm in deeper love with.....problem is, then I have to redirect those who check this site out now-and-again, and that'd be a pain in the ass. Sort of like when you get a new cell phone number, or email address, and you have to tirelessly update the masses.

Too much effort involved. Perhaps I'll change the name, perhaps I won't.

Does it really make a difference, anyway? I'm probably the only person who even cares. Oh well.

Does anybody even catch the Gang Starr reference in this blog's title, though? If not, it could sound a bit corny, I'd imagine. Oh well, squared.

No comments: