Monday, August 25, 2008

A Proper Movie Opening....

I've seen this movie twice now, both advances screenings. The only reason I say that is because I can't say I'm telling people to run out and see it, for the simple fact that its not out 'til October. But trust: it kicks ass. Guy Ritchie is back in his long-gone pure Snatch zone. It may even be better than Snatch, in all honesty.

It's called Rock N Rolla, and I fucking love(d) it. And it has one of the cooler opening sequences that I've seen in a long time. And thankfully, that sequence has been put online by the dude who created it. Check it, it rocks. And rolls. Forgive the corniness. But this credit sequence really sets the tone for the rest of the movie. Of course, you can't agree 'til you actually see the full damn thing, but take my word for it:




Remember the opening credit sequence for Seven? Damn, that was amazing. Any others come to mind? I'll be racking my brain for some quality ones, that's for sure. But for now, nicely done, Rock N Rolla crew.

No comments: