Sunday, August 24, 2008

Black Friday(s)

Back on the scene, after one hell of a weekend down in Atlantic City. Wow.

Remember last weekend when I wrote about getting so drunk that my Friday night was a total blur? Well, multiply that by about 25 and then pour about four shots of Coffee Petron on the top and you have this past Friday night. Like, literally, I've only been able to loosely piece together upwards of 30% of the night through forced memory-digging and random revelation. "I had my hands all over some good-looking girl's ass all night? Sweet!" "It took me almost two hours to find my hotel room within the Borgata? Terrible!" "None of my friends knew where the fuck I was all night? Crazy!" "These mysterious scratches on my right arm happened last night? Possibly from that girl I was kicking it to the whole night? Jesus!"

At least the second night was good times and I was actually present the entire time, fully conscious and aware.

I must admit, however, how much I'm hating the fact that two Fridays in a row I got so polluted (a new term for "drunk" that I learned this weekend, btw) that I'm devoid of any recollection of events. Fortunately nothing that bad happened either time, such as arrests (although I was close that one time) or worse (waking up next to some hog....I just can't get down like that).

Fuckin' Coffee Petron. We've become mortal enemies now. And thus far, the bottle is kicking my ass all the way to kingdom come.

'Til we meet again.....

No comments: