Saturday, August 30, 2008

Playlist of Shame

Sometimes I wonder why I'm being so open with this blog, saying things that normally I'd be ashamed to admit. But I guess that was the point all along, for me to have a place where it'd be easy for me to totally real, and a place for those who care to see how I am the 94% of my life in which they don't see or talk to me.

This next post is really a shameful one.....songs that I'm a bit ashamed to be loving the hell out of these days. Yes, most are chick records, but I can't help it. They all knock.

--Ne-Yo "Miss Independent"
--Usher "Traffic"
--Katy Perry "Hot & Cold"
--New Kids on the Block w/ Ne-Yo "Single"
--Mario "Stuttering"
--Gym Class Heroes w/ The Dream "Cookie Jar"
--Lloyd "Sex Education"
--The Dream "Should've Been You"
--The Dream "She Needs My Love"

Am I becoming a R&B/pop head now? It'd make sense, considering how shitty rap is. But god I hope not. The day a new Premier beat doesn't make me giddy will be a sad one indeed.

But c'mon Matt.....Katy Perry?! There's something afoul going down in the state of Barone....

No comments: