Friday, August 29, 2008

Politics Unusual.....late breaking news!

Stop the presses.....I just read that Governor Palin was at one time a beauty pageant contestant!? Won second place in the 1984 Miss Alaska pageant, as Miss Wasilla. She was, also, voted Miss Congeniality.

This resonates with so much because, honestly, when I saw her pics earlier, my initial reaction was strangely, "Damn, she's kinda sexy for an older Republican dame." I swear....it weired me out, and I didn't know if I should even admit it in my last post, but now that its proven she has a neauty queen past, I feel more than validated. She's hot! I'd do Sarah Palin, it's the truth....

Past

Photobucket

Present

Photobucket

Be honest....you know you would, too.

Sucks for Hillary Clinton....something tells me that if Palin is really legit and performs well, Clinto could slowly fade away...at least, in public feminine favor.

No comments: