Saturday, July 26, 2008

Videodrome

Lately, I've found myself casually flipping to the MTV HITS channel once every hour or so, simply in hopes of seeing this new video that's been fascinating since the first time I happened upon it like a month or so ago. I know nothing at all about the artist herself, though I plan on reading up on her at some approaching point. But the video is pretty bugged out, seeimingly taking place within this Gothic porcelain dollhouse that could be found in the haunted house residence of a deceased little girl...well, at least that's the morbid imagery that the video sets upon yours truly.

The artist's name is Kerli, and the song is called "Walking On Air." I'm not even sure if that's good of a song; frankly, I barely listen to the actual lyrics. I'm totally enamored by the imagery and overall dreamlike tone of the song. Check it for yourselves....if nothing else, it'll be one unique viewing experience:


No comments: