Friday, January 16, 2009

Hip Hop Soulcrusher Plus

Just when the Notorious movie's soundtrack had reinvigorated my rap-lover's side a bit, I open up a package today at the office and inside is a six-song sampler from these douchebags, which has brought me back to the reality of Rap 2009:

Photobucket
Get it? "C-Lean," as in, he's clean! Go jump off a bridge.

Sample song titles include:
"Backpack Fulla Gunz"
"U-Turn (Bullet In Your Head)"
and
"Psycho Maniac"

These three look like kids who would've caught hours of insults and ridicule at the high school I went to, which was ultra-suburbs shit. So I'm expected to, for even one millisecond, believe that these assholes pack guns in their Jansports, and unload in kids' skulls? Fuck. Outta. Here. Looking about as hard as a gay man inside Hooters. The only things these wanksters pack is fudge. Or lunch.

Where's the "King of the Burbs" when you really need him?

And people ask me why I don't talk about hip-hop that much anymore. If you received some shit like that in the mail, would you want to?

This could be grounds for the deletion of any and all Geto Boys material in my possession. Good one, Willie D.

If these dudes even land a song on national radio, let alone score a hit, I may auction off my entire rap CD collection, and ask my mom to dub me that Daughtry record.

No comments: