Tuesday, December 16, 2008

The return of Tron, with sexy new graphics

Remember that cheesy-EFX-heavy, but tons-of-fun '80s movie/video-game-on-acid Tron? I loved that shit as a kid, had it on poorly-dubbed VHS (I should just forever refer to the films that my awesome grandfather used to dub on his dual-VHS-recorder as "poorly-dubbed VHS copies," because I've said the such at least 20 times on this lil' site.....like my own glossary term(s)).

In one of the more unexpected-but-welcome sequel announcements ever, a second installment, called Tr2n (excuse the terrible, indecipherable name....actually, how the fuck do you even pronounce that?) was given the Go-sign a few months back, with original star Jeff Daniels back in action. Well, today, another living, breathing human was added:

Olivia Wilde, one hell of a looker. Just stunningly radiant.

Photobucket

From Alpha Dog (which has no business being as entertaining and riveting as it is), and the TV show House, which I don't watch but have been told is quite good by many. So yeah, nerds and nostalgic folk, rejoice. Tr2n has some serious "talent" now. I hear she can act well, too. Two for one, baby.

Spotted over at: JoBlo

No comments: