Friday, December 19, 2008

Beyonce has been defeated, in a landslide

I was really trying my hardest to not post this trailer for Fatal Attraction-light: WWE Divas Edition, or Obsessed, as it's referred to by the studio. Looks like crap, sure it will be crap. Walks like duck, quacks like one.

But it's a terribly-blah Friday night, riddled with snow, hail, and other fuck-you-Mother-Nature nonsense. And a friend of mine asked me if I'd seen this preview yet, and for some strange reason I immediately replied with, "Yeah, and how much hotter is Ali Larter than Beyonce in it, right?"

Which now has me thinking, and this is the sole reason I'm wasting energy making this post:

Ali Larter > Beyonce (not only in this trailer, but like overall)

Shocking? Maybe, and my once-strong crush on Beyonce is documented, on record. But Ali Larter is one of the fiercest chick-celebs around, and has yet to be sufficiently recognized as such. Is this her turn? Probably not, as I'm sure Beyonce will dominate the press and buzz here.

But just pause it on the quick shot of her disrobing in that car's passenger seat.

That one shot > "Single Ladies" video (wanna fight about it?)

No comments: