Wednesday, September 17, 2008

To Be A Kid Again....or; Hoop Dreamin' (take your headline pick)

Have you gone to Toys R Us recently??!! Tell me why kids' toys are on a whole new level these days. Part of me gets depressed when I step foot in T-R-U, simply because I'll never be young enough to enjoy the packaged-wonders that reside within. But at least I have my cool-beans niece and nephew, though, to buy excessive amounts of these toys for and spoil the ever-living-crap out of....

But man, I stumbled across this while browsing online for gifts to get my man Nick for his upcoming 1st bday, and bestill my heart, its the coolest thing I've ever seen:


Photobucket


Stats Monster Basketball, its called.

I'm seriously considering buying it and bringing it back to Hoboken.....Nick's only a year old, he'd never have to know.....okay, okay, I won't do that to my man Nicky.

But look at that pic again.....that lil girl is playing TERRIBLE defense. Somebody better make her run some suicides for the majority of next practice. That kinda man-to-man D is simply unacceptable.

No comments: