Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Foxy!! <----Laziest Headline Ever

From her new cover story/shoot with the always-splendid GQ Magazine.....admittedly, I've surely thought that Megan Fox is "hot and sexy" since seeing her in TRANSFORMERS, but unlike nearly every other straight dude on Earth, I've yet to go 100% ga-ga over her.

Well, until now that is.....this shots have converted me. Sleeper, no more. Holy macerole! (as my grandfather would say).....

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

....posted here for no other reason than to have a quick stop for yours truly to salivate over them whenever yours truly deems necessary. Nothing more, nothing less....and that whole "now I'm sweating Megan Fox" intro above, while true, was just to make this seem less gratuitous.

Mission failed, miserably.

No comments: