Thursday, August 7, 2008

Sign Me Up!!!

my inner 15-year-old perv has just been reawakened, thanks to this teaser trailer for BITCH SLAP, which will surely be one of those movies that dies a quick death in cinemas, only to gain a gradual cult following....or, it'll just disappear into cinematic oblivion faster than MEET DAVE.

It basically looks like CHARLIES ANGELS, as written by Quentin Tarantino for his GRINDHOUSE fetish, only with way-hotter women and amplified sleaze. And if that description isn't instant "Matt Barone will be purchasing a ticket for this" distinction, I really couldn't tell you what is. Feast your eyes on this smokin'-hot underdog:





These bitches could slap me any day of the week....and I totally don't mean "bitches" in the derogatory sense. I'm no pig.

No comments: