Monday, August 4, 2008

Corona Light, Done Right/ Babywatch

a couple things still fresh on my mind from this past weekend down in Wildwood, NJ:

1) I may have a new favorite cerveza to sip on....now, Corona is my definite shit, not that watered down bellywash known as Corona Light, though. The OG 'cerveza mas fina,' I'm referring to here. Otherwise, Heineken Lights always hit the spot.....well, looks like Heiny Lights are falling back for a new kid on the bar, Bud Light Lime....my cousin's fiance put me on to these last night, and boy are they satisfying. I'm surely snagging a sixer this weekend. I advise you all partake, as well....


Photobucket


2) So I'm strolling down the boardwalk yesterday afternoon, sweating my ass off in the 90-plus-degree heat. Aimlessly walking from arcade to arcade, trying to win either a Wonder Pets or a Dora The Explorer stuffed animal for Baby G, though the cranes in this grabby machines grab terribly. Couldn't lift a feather. Wasting my hard-earned $0.50 per try, pissing me off royally (all I've come home with is a Baby Betty Boop doll, a stuffed pig, and some weird worm thing in a flower bed. weird). But as I'm heading toward Arcade Numero Cuatro, I happen across a girl, couldn't have been 16 years old, but maybe I'm shy a couple calendars here. At least I hope so, because this girl was extremely preggers. Belly sticking out immensely, fetus ready to come bursting out at any moment.

But what grossed me out here was this's soon-to-be-mother's choice of garb: a barely-there two-piece teeny bikini. Dang. Belly fully exposed, yet she's strutting her shit around the b-walk like she's heading to a Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue photo shoot. Am I the only one who thinks very-pregnant women shouldn't be seen in two-piece bikinis out in public? I mean, a shirt covering one works, but not being worn in the "I'm so sexy, this should be my Myspace default pic" sense. Am i wrong here? Clearly, I've never been preggers, so I don't know the mindset it takes. Is this insensitive, like, women should be able to wear a bikini and not bake in the sun even when bearing seed(s)? Let me know, because I was rather disturbed by it. And I almost gagged on my delish Polish Water Ice (man, that shit is cracktastic).

No comments: