Friday, March 27, 2009

Where milk comes from.....

Full disclosure: If not for Film Drunk, I would've never been exposed to this video clip. And my life would've been all the darker, emptier for it. So, credit is completely due. Film Drunk is the most consistently funny movie news site on the Net, in my opinion, so get familiar with it. Just a suggestion.

Now, to this video. Speaks for itself. If anybody can figure out what its original source material is, I'll be forever in your debt.

Film Drunk: "So I had a choice between (A) telling you all about Queen Latifah’s new play-on-words titled rom-com (Just Wright) and (B) posting this clip of a dog milking a goat. You can see how that went. My only criticism is that the goat character is just screaming for some sunglasses and a cigarette. I believe this is actually Brett Ratner’s demo reel."




The weekend is much brighter now.....

No comments: