Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Your movie sucked, but I still love you.

By no plan or design whatsoever, it's turned into "Fine Piece of Ass Day" here in Barone's World.

Probably because I've been working nonstop all day and brief respites with girls-I-lust-for scenery are what's necessary to keep me sane. With Megan Fox still in mind, this next lady makes perfect sense, since she looks like a gift-of-nature mashup of Ms. Fox and Jessica Alba. Her name is Odette Yustman, and she was the only reason that I didn't start pelting the screen with wasted Twizzler sticks while watching the plain-terrible cinematic abortion The Unborn this past January. A bit late on the magazine's part, she's now gracing the cover of UK's Arena, looking all kinds of desirable. Here's a couple select shots from that.

She's no Kate Winslet acting-wise, not even an Anne Hathaway-light (meaning, she's a pretty bad actress), but I'm not talking film criticism here.

(I had this first pic in bigger size, but I'm working with one-lane-highway thin spacing here, tragically)
Photobucket
Photobucket

See what I mean? Baggy black pants on a gal typically turns my switch off, but Yustman makes it pop like corn. Re: that last simile.....now you see why I've never tried my hand at becoming a rapper.

Sidenote: So she loves Dolls, huh? So do I. Recently watched it courtesy of DVR. Nothing spectacular, but a fun way to waste some quick time with Child's Play rejects.

Now, back to the neverending grind that is February 24, 2009. Don't be surprised if there's not at least one more female looker making a cameo in Barone's World before day's end. Hell, maybe even a two-for-one deal. I'll need it.

Pics from the Arena cover spread were spotted over at: City Rag

No comments: